Finding pictures of your muddy face, among 10,000 of your closest friends muddy faces can be tricky.
You can search by entering your bib number or your timing splits. Here's how to do that:
1. Log into your ChronoTrack account (details on that here).
2. Click the "Past" events tab. Then click "View Results".
3. Then click "Timing". This will give you detailed results of when you were at each photo zone.
4. Then, head into your photo gallery. All galleries can be found here.
5. Change the photo filter to "Time Range".
6. Select an obstacle and input the time you were there.
If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed description of what you look like, what you wore on race day, and anything else that might help us identify you.