For races before August 15th, 2020:
If you have registered for a Spartan Race event, you will be able to view your registrations through Chronotrack/Athlinks, our new registration system.
In order to view your Registration details:
- Visit: https://services.athlinks.com
- In the upper right corner, choose "Athlete Login"
- Log in/create an account with the same email that you used for your original registration
- On the "Events" tab, you will see your "Upcoming" events ("Past" will be limited to 2015 or later events only)
- You may manage your profile and entries through the remaining tabs
For races after August 15th, 2020:
If you have registered for a Spartan event, you will be able to log into your account and view/edit your registrations at https://tickets.spartan.com/.
To Log In:
- Click "Have an Account?" in the upper right corner.
- Enter your email address (same one you used when signing up for the race) and password.
- Click LOGIN.
- If you forgot your password, simply click "Forgot Password" and you will receive an email to reset it.
What if I did not create an account?
If you signed up as a guest, an account was automatically created for you when you completed the registration for the race. To access the account:
- Visit https://tickets.spartan.com/
- Click "Have an account?" in the upper right corner.
- Click "I forgot my password".
- Enter your email address and we will send you instructions for how to set up a password.