- What is a Season Pass?
- Why should I get a Season Pass? What are the benefits?
- How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my pass or benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on Hurricane Heats
- What about International Passes?
- What else do I need to know?
In Canada, we are offering two options for your Season Pass.
- Our ELITE Season Pass, valid for any heat at every race, during the calendar year 2018
(Please Note: Elite Season Pass does not guarantee entry into the Elite heat; you still need to register early to secure your desired heat.)
- Our OPEN Season pass, valid for only OPEN (morning, afternoon, etc.) heats, during the calendar year 2018. Eligible for upgrade to Elite (+$30) and Competitive (+$15) heats. Upgrade fee is charged per race.
Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event. For pass holders that would like to run an additional timed lap, please re-visit the registration desk AFTER YOUR FIRST LAP for a new timing chip, bib packet, finisher medal and shirt. As a pass holder, if you would like to run an additional UNTIMED lap, please see our registration team on site, on race day, for availability and approval.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
All Canadian Memberships include:
- Unlimited Racing during the Calendar Year (2018)
- Free Spectator Pass
- Free Bag Check
- Multi-Lap Discount
- Guaranteed Entry to all events (not guaranteed heat)
- Pass valid for registration in eligible heats for your pass (Elite Pass, All heats; Open pass, only Open heats).
- Valid on all Canadian events (except Ultra Beasts)
- Free entry to any Canadian Hurricane Heats
How do I view my pass or confirm when it expires?
- Head over to your ChronoTrack account at: https://services.athlinks.com/ and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner. Please log in with the same email address that you used for your purchase.
- Once you are in your ChronoTrack Athlete profile, select the "Membership Tab" and you will see the Spartan Season Pass Membership event. This membership event indicates that you will be able to register for all events that take place within the 2018 calendar year.
- The expiration date will be listed under your membership.
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on Register button on the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, sign into your ChronoTrack account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time (that is valid for your pass) you will immediately see your registration discounted 100% (totals are reflected on the right hand side of the screen).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
Season Pass Membership benefits are easy to use.
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
- Free Bag Drop is claimed simply by showing up to the event and providing your name at the Bag Drop Tent. Only one free bag may be checked per Pass Holder. Additional bags will be subject to regular bag check fees.
- Free Spectator Pass can be claimed by you or your spectator on race day at Spectator Registration. There will be an available pass under your name. You do NOT need to register the spectator online prior to race day.
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be cancelled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Elite Season Pass: Yes, your pass does cover Hurricane Heat (HH) events. Your pass will only allow access to one registration, so if you sign up for the race and would like to sign up for the HH, please contact Customer Service to help arrange that.
For questions or concerns regarding our US passes, please contact our USA team at US@spartan.com .
- The Canadian season pass is only valid on eligible races in Canada.
- The Spartan Membership guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass, but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Membership holders when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included, or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reasons.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non refundable and non transferable.
- When you sign up with the pass we are not able to transfer that registration to another person or event and the insurance and other other fees paid are non refundable.
- At this time you are not able to purchase the pass for someone else. The pass does need to be purchased through the intended racers ChronoTrack account.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold out events, however not sold out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.
If you have any additional questions, or specific concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.