In this article you will find:
- Where to purchase US Spartan 2-Pack Race Passes
- What are 2-Pack Passes?
- How do I use a 2-Pack Pass I have purchased?
- Is there anything else I need to know about the passes?
Available for purchase below!
What is It?
2-Pack Passes are valid for one registration to each of the two stated race distances. For example, a Super & Sprint 2-Pack allows you to register for one Sprint and one Super. A 2 Super Pass will be valid for 2 Supers.
(Please Note, "location" for promotional codes may be listed as Toronto. This is simply a generic location - the home of Spartan Canada HQ! - for codes that you have not yet used to register for a race. This does NOT limit what races you may use your code towards.)
How do I use it?
Using your 2-Pack Pass is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- After you complete registration for the 2-pack, you should immediately receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided during registration. Scroll to the bottom of that email to find the orange box containing "Your Guest Pass Coupon". Proceed to step #6.
- If you cannot find the code in your email, head over to services.chronotrack.com and choose "Athlete Login" in the upper right corner.
- Log in to your Chronotrack account (or create an account if this is your first time), with the SAME email address that you used to register for the 2-Pack Pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- In your Chronotrack Athlete Profile, locate the "Coupons" tab at the top
- In the Coupons Tab, locate the 2-Pack Pass coupon code.
- Use this code when prompted to enter a "coupon code" during registration for any of the eligible Canada races.
(Please NOTE: Coupon discount should apply BEFORE checkout, leaving the racer to pay racer insurance, registration fees and mandatory processing fees ONLY. If you do not see your coupon code apply, please do NOT complete your race registration before contacting Spartan Customer Service.)
Anything else I need to know?
There are a few other important details...
- Purchase of a 2-Pack Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event, or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. Please read above for instructions on how to use your pass to register for an event.
- The 2-Pack Pass Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the 2-Pack Pass, the racer is still responsible for insurance, registration fees and any applicable processing fees PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- 2-Pack Passes can be applied to ANY time block.
- Passes cannot be upgraded to apply to races/distances not included in the pass.
- Completed registrations cannot be retroactively credited towards the 2-Pack Pass.
- The military/first responder discount (ID.me) is valid for single race entries only and is not applicable to passes nor able to be used in conjunction with any other type of discount, deferment coupon, or promotion.
- Your 2-Pack Pass is ONLY valid for Canada races in 2020. If you do not use all of the races, they will NOT carry over to next year, no exceptions.
- If you sign up for a race using your pass and cannot attend, please view 2019: Can I transfer to another Spartan Race, to another person, or both?