What is the Trifecta Pass?
Get 1 Sprint, 1 Super, and 1 Beast in 2020 (Canada Races Only) for one price. A great way to conquer that Trifecta, or simply save some cash crossing the finish line. It also includes:
- Entry to 1 Sprint, 1 Super and 1 Beast registration ONLY. You cannot use one of the races to upgrade to other events (Ultra, HH, HH12HR, Agoge).
- Spartan Pass Holder Hat
- Training For A Trifecta T-Shirt
- 1 Festival (Spectator) Pass to each event you sign up for with the pass.
- 10% Merchandise Discount
How do I use it?
Using your Trifecta Pass to sign up for races is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- You can purchase your pass here.
- Once you complete your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with your pass code.
- Choose your desired races from the Spartan Race Finder.
- Click Register Now for your desired time block.
- Enter your coupon code in the Enter Coupon Code box.
- Click Apply and the discount should be reflected, leaving just the insurance, parking & bag check, and processing fees. If it looks like the pass did not apply to the entry fee, please hold off on completing the transaction.
Trifecta Pass Membership benefits are easy to use:
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase, as noted above.
- Free Festival Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival. This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration. The pass will be under your name (the racer). Do NOT use your pass code to register the spectator online prior to race day, this process is handled automatically when you enter your Trifecta coupon code during the registration process.
- Promotional clothing items are being finalized; stay tuned for specific shipping timelines.
- 10% Merchandise Discount (Coming Soon)
- Free Spartan Expo Series (Coming Soon)
Anything else I need to know?
There are a few other important details...
- Purchase of the Trifecta Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event, or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. Please read above for instructions on how to use your pass to register for an event.
- Trifecta Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After purchase of the Trifecta Pass, the racer is still responsible for parking/bag check fees and any applicable processing fees PER RACE, upon registration for the specific event.
- Trifecta Passes can be applied to ANY time block.
- New for 2020 - Elite Heats will be gated. You can use the pass for the Elite Heat as long as you have qualified for the Elite Heat and it is not sold out.
- Completed registrations cannot be retroactively credited towards the Trifecta Pass.
- Your Trifecta Pass is ONLY valid for races in 2020. If you do not use all of the races, they will NOT carry over to next year, no exceptions.
Trifecta Pass Deferrals/Transfers
If you are deferring an event purchased with a Trifecta Pass, please follow these steps.
- Initiate the deferment process, as directed here. Pay $35 deferral fee and receive your deferral code.
- Send your deferral code to Spartan Customer Support via Live Chat (look for the red help button on any Spartan.com page), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what race you'd like to change to.
- Spartan Customer Support will activate your deferral code accordingly and you will be able to register for your new race at 100% off the registration fee. You must pay the insurance, parking/bag check, and processing fee for the new race.
- You will have up to 30 days after your original missed race date to initiate the deferral and claim your credit. You can also defer prior to the race, up until the Wednesday before.
- You will have up to 90 days after the race to redeem the credit for a new 2020 race of equal distance.
NOTE: You will only be able to defer to the same race type. For example, if you're deferring from a Beast, you will only be able to activate your deferral for a Beast. Trifecta pass usage is only valid for one Sprint, one Super, and one Beast, so we are unable to accommodate requests for deferrals to alternate distances. The transfers can only be made to races in the same calendar year (January through December).