In this article:
- What is a Season Pass?
- Why should I get a Season Pass? What are the benefits?
- How do I sign up with my new pass?
- How do I use my other pass benefits?
- Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
- Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
- Can I use it on Trail Races?
- What else do I need to know?
What is a Season Pass?
Passes DO NOT guarantee your entry into a sold-out heat. You must register early to guarantee your spot! Your pass is valid for one chip-timed entry per day, per event.
2021 Canada Season Passes are valid for events through December 31, 2022, due to the impact of COVID-19 on the event season.
NOTE: Your Season Pass is unique to you and can not be shared. Pass usage is audited. If racers are discovered sharing passes, passes may be revoked and any race results disqualified. Season passes are non-transferable once purchased.
Why should I get one, what are the benefits?
All 2022 Canada Season Pass Memberships include:
- Entry into all Canada Sprint, Super, Beast, and Ultra races, as well as 4-Hour Hurricane Heats.
Specific heats are NOT guaranteed.
- Pass valid for registration at all start times (Elite heats require qualification). Pass is not valid for Kids Races, Trail races, or Spectator registration purchases.
- Exclusive 2022 Season Pass Holder Swag, including exclusive Hoodie, T-shirt, and patch (Pass Purchases on or before July 15th, 2022)
- 1 free Spectator Pass per race
- Multi-lap discount
- 10% merchandise discount (Online only - restrictions apply)
- EARLY BIRDS ONLY (pass purchased by Feb 28th, 2022):
Three (3) Sprint Buddy Passes, valid for $60 City/Sprint/Stadion events, Open Heat only. Taxes and fees apply. (Buddy Passes will be emailed to qualifying Season Pass holders in March)
- EARLY BIRDS ONLY (pass purchased by Dec 10, 2021):
Three (3) Tough Mudder Buddy Passes, valid for $60 5K, 10K, and 15K events. Taxes and fees apply.
2021 Canada Season Passes are now valid through December 31, 2022. All 2021 Season Pass perks will carry over into 2022.
How do I sign up with my pass?
- Find an event on our website.
- Click on the Register button at the top of the event page you choose.
- When prompted, log in to your Spartan Account, using the SAME email address as you used to purchase your pass (THIS IS IMPORTANT).
- Once you select your preferred start time (that is valid for your pass) you will immediately see your registration discounted 100%, leaving you to pay any applicable add-on fees (totals are reflected on the right-hand side of the screen).
If you do NOT immediately see this discount, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before proceeding.
How do I use my other pass benefits?
- Canada race registrations will be available immediately after purchasing your pass (noted above).
- Free Spectator Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival area. This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration. The pass will be under your name (the racer). You do NOT need to pre-register this pass, one is automatically added to your registration when you sign up with the pass.
- Promotional clothing items will be shipped to your address provided during the pass purchase. (Pass Purchases on or before July 15th, 2022)
- Multi-lap discounts can be claimed on-site only. Please see our registration tent on-site to register for additional laps. Additional laps are subject to space availability.
- 10% Online Store Discount (limitations apply). Please make sure you're logged into your Spartan account with the same email address used to purchase your pass. Make your store selections and apply the exclusive Season Pass holder coupon code sent to you via email. If you've lost this code, or are unsure, please contact Customer Service who can provide it. Begin shopping here!
- Spartan Buddy Pass Codes will be sent to eligible pass purchasers via email on February 21, 2022.
- Tough Mudder Buddy Pass Codes will be sent to eligible pass purchasers via email on December 13, 2021.
Can I share my pass with a friend if I am not attending an event?
NO. The pass is only valid for the person it is registered to. If your pass is used to register someone else, their order will be canceled. If it is caught after the event, they will be DQ'ed and their results removed from the event. Your pass will also be revoked with no refunds given. There is a zero-tolerance policy on Season Pass abuse. No excuses, no exceptions.
Can I use it on Hurricane Heats?
Yes, you can use the pass to register for 4-hour Hurricane Heats. You will need to sign up for the HH4HR separately from your race (if you're also doing a regular OCR event) in order for the pass to work.
Can I use it for the Trail Series events?
No, 2022 Season Pass purchases are valid for Spartan OCR events only. They do not cover entry to Spartan Trail events.
What else do I need to know?
- The Canada Season Pass is only valid on eligible races in Canada in 2022.
- The Spartan Season Pass guarantees entry to every event during the life of your pass but does not guarantee entry into a specific heat. The registration team will give priority to Season Pass Members when adjusting heat assignments, or accepting last-minute registrations, but requests will still be subject to space limitations.
- Specialty races such as the Charity races, or other possible special events including ones put on by Spartan's Partners may not be included or may be included at a reduced rate. Events that are NOT Season Pass Eligible will be indicated on the Event Page for that specific event.
- The pass cannot be put on hold in the case of injury, moving, or any other reason.
- We are not able to credit current or past registrations toward the cost of a pass.
- We are not able to refund current registrations if you buy a pass after signing up for an event.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season Pass Holders have access to sold-out events. However, Season Pass Holders do not have access to sold-out heats. If an event is completely sold out we will accommodate you in the afternoon session.