Welcome to your 2024 Trifecta Pass - prepare to conquer the TRIFECTA!
In this article:
- What is the Trifecta Pass?
- How do I use my pass?
- How do I use my benefits?
- Anything else I need to know?
What is the Trifecta Pass?
Entry to 1 Sprint, 1 Super, and 1 Beast (2024 Canadian races only) for one price.
Why should I get one, what are the benefits?
2024 Trifecta Pass Includes:
Entry to 1 Sprint, 1 Super, and 1 Beast (2024 Canadian races only)
- Not valid for Kids, Trail, Ultra, Hurricane Heats, or Agoge
- Valid for all heat times, but does not guarantee access to sold out heats
- 10% off purchases at the Spartan Global Gear Shop
- Free Spectator Pass (One per event)
How do I use my pass?
Using your 2024 Trifecta Pass to sign up for races is easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Locate the Receipt/Confirmation email for your Trifecta Pass Purchase and look for your Trifecta Pass Code (contains the prefix USTRIFECTA)
- Go to the Spartan website and select the race you want to sign up for.
- Click "Register Now" and proceed through the registration flow.
- Enter your Trifecta passcode in the Promo Code box
- Once applied, the 100% discount should be reflected, leaving only the racer add-on fees and processing fees.
- If you do not see the discount applied, please do NOT complete the transaction and contact Spartan customer service.
If you are unable to locate your receipt/confirmation email with your Trifecta Pass Code, you may locate the code by following these instructions:
- Log into your Spartan Account using the same email address you used to purchase the pass (This is important).
- Locate "My Passes" and look for the active code (contains the prefix USTRIFECTA).
- Once you've found the Trifecta Pass Code, please follow the instructions above to register.
How do I use my benefits?
Trifecta Pass Membership benefits are easy to use:
- Race registration benefits can be used immediately upon purchase for open 2024 events, as noted above (How do I sign up with my new pass?)
Free Spectator Pass can be used for one spectator to enter the festival area per event
- This can be claimed by you or your guest on race day at Spectator Registration
- The pass will be under your name (the pass holder)
- You do not need to pre-register your spectator
Anything else I need to know?
There are a few other important details...
- The purchase of the Trifecta Pass does not automatically register you for any particular event or guarantee entry to any event, or heat. You must use your Trifecta Passcode to register for the event you'd like to participate in.
- Trifecta Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Registrations purchased with your Trifecta Pass cannot be used to enter or upgrade to other events (City, Trail, Ultra, HH, HH12HR, Agoge)
- After the purchase of the Trifecta Pass, the racer is responsible for the registration add-on fees upon registration for a specific event
- Trifecta Passes can be applied to any start time block
- Previously purchased registrations cannot be retroactively credited toward the Trifecta Pass
- If you signed up for a race and need to transfer, the standard transfer fees and timelines apply
- You can only transfer to the same race type (Sprint to Sprint, for example)
- Transfer instructions can be found here
- The 2024 Trifecta Pass is only valid for races through December 31, 2024
- If you do not use your pass to register for all three distances, they will not carry over to the following year
- If you're looking to complete an official Trifecta, all races must be completed during the official time period. Read about the official Spartan Trifecta, here.